We offer Medicaid services to the public.

Home FAQs Links Beneficiary Provider KanCare KBH Publications EDI Contact Us

Rights to an Appeal

If you want to appeal any notice of denial, you may file a request for a fair hearing before an impartial hearing officer.

To request a fair hearing, you must file a written request with the Office of Administrative Hearings, 1020 S. Kansas Avenue, Topeka, KS 66612 within 30 days of the written notice. If KDHE-DHCF mailed this notice of denial to you, K.S.A. 77-531 allows you an additional three days to file such a request.